Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mutiple Mini Windows!?! How do I fix it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mutiple Mini Windows!?! How do I fix it?

Every time I open CivIII the into movie shows just fine. Then, regardless of whether or not I cut the into movie short, the screen then flickers and comes back as 5 miniscreens across the monitor. This makes it absolutely impossible to play. Ths mini screens will persist until I am able to close the program entirely. Even if I try to put it in the taskbar and feature another program, it's all mini-screens. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times, I have even downloaded the patches from the Atari site, but these have produced no results thus far. I know that the disk works as it has worked in my roommate's comp and in my brother's comp. The roommate's comp being older and the brother's being newer. All three of us run XP. Can anyone help me out? You can email me privately at pshawgarden@yahoo.com if you so desire. Thanks

Never heard of this one before, sorry.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
    X