No announcement yet.

Hardest Conquest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only 3 i have bothered playing were rise of rome, fall of rome, and shogun.
    Fall of rome: incredibly easy, but entertaining to be barbarian
    shogun: also fairly easy, but not as easy as fall of rome
    Rise of rome: i got bored after about 20 minutes and played an epic game instead.
    I would vote banana, but that does not seam to be an option.

Comment

I didn't feel the need for an abstain option in my polls, just don't vote if you don't have a strong opinion.

Originally posted by zorbop
      The only 3 i have bothered playing were rise of rome, fall of rome, and shogun.
      Fall of rome: incredibly easy, but entertaining to be barbarian
      shogun: also fairly easy, but not as easy as fall of rome
      Rise of rome: i got bored after about 20 minutes and played an epic game instead.
      I would vote banana, but that does not seam to be an option.
      1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
      Templar Science Minister
      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

The nasty thing about the WWII scenario from an allied perspective is that with the right luck, Japan can win on victory points mostly by fighting the human player's AI allies. My first attempt, playing the U.S., left me in a losing position in terms of victory points toward the end of 1944 even though I'd pushed Japan almost back to its homeland on my side of the world. That's one of the problems with victory point scoring: winning by victory points does not necessarily reflect actually ending up in a strong position at the end of the game.

Comment

Like others have said. It depends one what civ you play.
          As for me, Napoleonic was hard. Corruption once you are out of French terriotory is very rampant making it hard to build anything in captured cities without the help of Leaders.
          "And his word shall carry
          death eternal to those who
          stand against righteousness."

Comment

never played them but these are some helpful hints..

makes me consider using one of these as a basis for one of my stories

Gramps
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Japan for me.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
              X