F1-F6 nog working....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1-F6 nog working....

I got my computer back after a harddisk crash, so I installed civ3 and c3c again, patched it up to 1.22.
    Now I can play c3c, but my F1-F6 keys don't work which is PRETTY irritating.

Anybody has had this problem before and know how to fix it?

And I can come up with the 'de-install and re-install' solution myself, which I 'll use after none of the other solutions (that you are going to give ) worked.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

First off do those keys work in other programs?
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

That is a good point. My friend was not able to use 1-4 to get potions in the belt in LoD and I could not figure out why.

I had him open notepad and type in 1-9 and found many of those keys did not work.

New keyboard solved it.

Comment

The reason I ask that is because I can't think of any other probe towards a solution!
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Argh, they do not work indeed.
          That sucks.

So: next question: how do I fix my F-keys?

Comment

If you have a keyboard with an "F-Lock" key, try tapping it once. The keyboard I'm typing this on doubles the F keys with Outlook and Office shortcut keys, and anytime I use, for instance, PrtScn, it locks out the F1-F12 functionalities.
            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I got the answer. I searched for an answer on the logitech website. They said KVM-switches may provide problems.

So I plugged my keyboard (and mouse) directly to my computer, and it worked. Then I plugged it in my KVM switch again (it's not there for nothing) and it still worked....

weird, but it works so I'm happy

Comment

Working...
              X