Civilization III: Complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilization III: Complete

Civilization III: Complete is out in 9 days for $39.99 (though I'm sure some places will have deals for $29.99.)

This all-in-one collection of the original Civ III game and its two expansion packs (Civilization 3: Play The World, Civilization 3: Conquests) includes all conquest scenarios, multiplayer modes, and 31 playable nations.

That's nice, really, except most of us here have already had 'all the above' bugs and unfinished patches to boot, for almost a year now. So what is new? Did they fix anything? No, I doubt it! So, why spent another dime? Why not just send in a 'donation' it is Sunday anyway!

So, in nine days, pee-uuk. Now if you do not yet have this game, you however have my endorsement, with this caveat; download mods or mod yourself. Otherwise read these boards and make your own 'informed' decision based in part by all our collective prejudice.

Nevermind too much this Pontificating, (as you know it is Sunday) but the crowd has thinned out a lot here this last year. It is the Plague you know, it seems to affect most everybody, except the few and of course us addicted ones. It seems, bugs bother some players, funny thing, I just don't get it? Why do bugs bother most people? Gosh, we have already painted them and given them cute names! Why isn't that enough?

But of course I'm digressing, or am I? Hard to tell, even the 'moderators' have thinned out it seems...

Well, have a good game! (though if I were you, I would wait till it hits the bargain bin). I expect this to occur say two or three weeks tops after release.
    The Graveyard Keeper
    Of Creation Forum
    If I can't answer you don't worry
    I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

Oh, I enjoyed it -- remember, I did the preview of Play the World -- I may get it because the PTW I had was a pre-release build and I never got Conquest.

Comment

In that case, just get Conquests, it comes with PTW.
        "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
        -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

No, my beta of PTW would be incompatible. I'd rather just get Gold. I wouldn't mind having a replacement manual and an extra Civ III disk.

Comment

Working...
          X