Help wanted for Mod Development

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help wanted for Mod Development

Currently, I am making a scenario. As I lack patience, I need someone to help with making the art and text files. If anyone is sufficiently bored or desperate, they can contact me via the PM system. (Private Messenging.) Rewards include testing the scenario and such, but work is on a volunteer basis.
    Now just don't go forming any angry mobs now, you hear?

Dido, after PresidentMarcos works you thorough, that is...
    The Graveyard Keeper
    Of Creation Forum
    If I can't answer you don't worry
    I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

Oh come on. Well, is there any way to make it easier to do?
      Now just don't go forming any angry mobs now, you hear?

Comment

Pirate, and then pirate some more, my failing so far is to get units and not track their civilopedia entires. Mod away and ignore keeping up the civilopedia. Then someone else of late mentions how they pirate civilopedia entries, smart uh?

Well, in my favor it so complicated, I did take notes, make a file and print it out. However, modding is additive, tweak here, test there, scour about for new ideas (this is fun) and go back and do it again and again and yet ever again. I dare say well over a hundred times with variations.

I numbered only to forty something I believe am now using new names altogether. It is like moving sideway forward. You know like having a strong wind one way whilst going yet another.

What short cuts really? Firaxis hobbled this editor together in much the same way I suspect that I have been modding! Many things do not work as advertised. We need a 'how to manual', CFC is next best thing. It is a modders paradise there, however ones voice can get lost.

What help, can I give you? I can Pontificate and comisserate. Actually, ask away any questions and perhaps I can save you wasting time and effort.

What is your purpose in this Mod?
        Have you a feeling?
        An Era, a place, what kind of cultures, units or institutions?
        Do your favor war, exploration, empire building etc.
        Lacking patience will not be helpful, I suggest meditation, followed by clear thinking and lots of patience.

Just trying to help...

Sincerely,
        A fellow modder
        The Graveyard Keeper
        Of Creation Forum
        If I can't answer you don't worry
        I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

Working...
        X