Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bust Buy no longer carries Civ3 - Gold; Is Civ3 - Complete coming soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My apologies, 'skrobism', maybe now just an inside joke for us hardcore fans who have had Conquest for one year already. Conquests with CIV3 IS worth purchasing, period, my opinion, I still stand by my 'endorsement' of a year ago here now today.

However, what I am referring to, is 'repackaging' the same without so much as minor tweak to improve what could (to our collective way of thinking) be 'fixed' before 'dumping' on the public as appearing to be something new.

Anyway, IF you now do not possess CIV3 or Conquests certainly get it! What product of similiar genre beats it, bugs and all? If someone knows, please share, goodness knows I have been sniffing about for over six months looking for same.
    The Graveyard Keeper
    Of Creation Forum
    If I can't answer you don't worry
    I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

skrobism, I remember seeing various versions of C3 available for $9.99... you were waiting for the price to drop further?

Get it. Vanilla, PTW, Conquests, Complete... whatever.
      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

I was never lucky enough to find a $10 copy of Civ3. Must have been an older version that was left behind as people bought up GotY or later the Gold version. I'll keep my eye on the price drop for Gold as Complete moves into the stores. I'm not that interested in Conquests and Gold has the PTW add on that I want.

I keep reading about the bugs in Conquests. What are these bugs? Does installation of Conquests mess up the main game of the PTW part?

Let me know. Thanks.
        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Amazon has resellers selling the original Civ3 for $5. But I need Gold or Complete.
          Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Conquests works great, technically, as a matter of fact, with game editor it is stellar. Bugs are 'in game' features that work/don't work as billed. Some you can blissfully ignore, some you can game edit around and others, well read away...

Get it all, if you can get it cheap!
            The Graveyard Keeper
            Of Creation Forum
            If I can't answer you don't worry
            I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

Working...
            X