looking for one of sn00py's terrains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for one of sn00py's terrains

the one with the continental shelf... i can't seem to find it, and i lost my copy when i reformatted a few weeks ago. can anyone help?
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

I'm thinking http://www.civfanatics.com/ might know better.
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Version 4.1 released on February 2nd, 2003 ...for Vanilla Civ3 and PTW *** Civ3 Conquests version can be downloaded in this thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68702 ------------------------------------------- A complete terrain graphics modpack! This...

there's a link to the conquests version at the top of the thread.

Comment

Snoopy's graphics files are also included in the Conquest Bonus CD, if you have the bonus CD on hand that is.

Comment

there's a bonus disc to conquests? the version i got only had one disc...
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

It was a speical limited-time offer by Firaxis for preorders of Conquests. If you preordered the game, you also got the bonus CD (which contains Snoopy's and Warp Storm's graphic files, amongst other things).

Comment

It was only available in the US. I think CFC has the contents on their site. (I still have two of them)

Comment

I didn't get a bonus disc, but the graphics were on the CD nonetheless. But you have to play as a scenario- or civ3 content.

I prefer just to replade the art files manually so I can start a regular game with those graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
                  It was only available in the US.
                  Ummm .... and Canada. (and the first person who cracks a 51st state joke is deadmeat. )
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I heard Canada is the 51st state. Is this true?

Comment

Nope, that's not true, all lies I tell you

The UK on the other hand...
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                      X