Atempting modding...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atempting modding...

Basically i tried to edit the title.pcx and see what happpens... and ofcourse the game crashed. Is there a way to fix this? I normally play civ3 on my laptop so the version i tried to edit was the standard civ3 with no patches or expansions.

Is there a way to edit the title page?

Oh and if anyone knows how the hell do you actually edit images in flicster... i looked but cant see how to do it.
    Trying to build a Space Civ mod....

SystemError, you would fare better to go CFC creation forums and follow the catagories to the answers of these questions. In particular, I have only worked with Conquest editor.

However, everything is there (CFC), well enough laid out. Creation forum here, is for some other alternate universe as this one is near-dead!
    The Graveyard Keeper
    Of Creation Forum
    If I can't answer you don't worry
    I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

The details are here at poly but they will probably be easier to find at fanatics.

Short version (I dont have flicster on this PC to confirm the details i.e. window names etc)

Essentially you use flicster to save the flc file as a storyboard. That storyboard can then be opened by paint programs such as PsP. Once you've made the changes, you than use flicster to change the storyboard back to a flc file.

For non-experts it's a very tedious process.
      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Cheers. That makes sense now.
        Trying to build a Space Civ mod....

Comment

Working...
        X