Princess Capture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Princess Capture

I have played with the princess capture a few times now and cannot figure out how to capture the princess. My unit conquers the enemy's capital and the princess, but how do I capture her and bring her to my capital?

what do you want to do? rape her?

there should be an capture command for your unit (I'd imagine it has to be a ground unit). Look at the unit action icons in the bottom middle of the screen.
    Last edited by Dis; August 13, 2004, 16:36.

Comment

Don't bother with those playing styles, the AI can't really handle them and are really only meant for MP.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Meh, they can still be interesting against the AI.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Hmm, ok, as long as interesting does not mean good.

It was never optimised to use these modes, so.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Princess capture?

Comment

Interesting can be once in a while when you don't feel like a serious challenge like maybe when you're tired or have a headache or such.
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Working...
              X