Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can't find lethal sea and land bombardment in the editor

hello there...
    i bought yesterday from abroad my brand new c3c and i was very hapy for that
    later in my home i realised that i had (still have ....) a problem with the editor
    i was trying to change some things about bombardment.
    i want to activate the lethal sea and lethal land bombardment for naval, aircraft and cannon units.
    my problem is that these choises are to low in the screen and what ever i tryied i couldn't make them visibile. I tried to drag the window but nothing happened. I can only sat it and nothing else, i can't even minimize it.
    Anyone else with the same problem ?
    any solotution in my problem ?

What screen resolution are you using? On 1024 x 768 or above the rules editing window is indeed a little bit too large.

But, it shouldn't interfere with you scrolling down or up in the unit abilities box so long as your resolution is at least that big.

Comment

Re: i can't find lethal sea and land bombardment in the editor

Originally posted by dimitris
      hello there...
      i bought yesterday from abroad my brand new c3c and i was very hapy for that
      later in my home i realised that i had (still have ....) a problem with the editor
      i was trying to change some things about bombardment.
      i want to activate the lethal sea and lethal land bombardment for naval, aircraft and cannon units.
      my problem is that these choises are to low in the screen and what ever i tryied i couldn't make them visibile. I tried to drag the window but nothing happened. I can only sat it and nothing else, i can't even minimize it.
      Anyone else with the same problem ?
      any solotution in my problem ?
      Be sure your screen resolution is 1024 x 768, as already mentioned, and that your screen font size is Normal, not Large in your Display\Setting\Advanced preferences.

Or you could always set your resolution to the next highest, 1152 X whatever. The whole screen becomes visible for me at that resolution without having to change my font size.

Comment

Working...
      X