No announcement yet.

Cruise Missiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think so - ICBMs are not flagged as tacticals, and they sure enrage the AIs anyway, so one'd assume it's not the trigger.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Having done a double take in the editor; you can tag a cruise missile as a tactical missile (so you can load into subs) WITHOUT causing the AI to see it as a nuclear weapon. There is a different tag which says "nuclear weapon"... presumably using this on a cruise missile will cause the AI to react.
      "Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender B. Rodriguez

Comment

I remember way back when I was playing a Modern MoD on PTW. And it was quite possibly one of the most fun times Ive ever had with a game. Naval Warfare is currently a joke, especially Modern Naval Warfare. Anyway...in this one Nuke Subs had an increased carry capacity of 10, tac nukes or cruise missles. AEGIS could carry 2 cruise missles.

Now you combine this with the fact that Air power now was usefull as well, and you want to know what happened?

I fought a war with England over the Atlantic, two biggest strongest navies in the world. Nuke subs could take out full fleets, carriers were REQUIERED for air support and you had to find enemy subs before you could move further. I wish to God I could find that mod again, it was fun.

Comment

I made AEGIS Cruisers nuke-carrying too, and made CM's "tactical nukes".

Comment

Working...
          X