No announcement yet.

Real World vs. Civilization World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could you post a save? That way others can help you easier.

Comment

Sure you can put it in this one, why not?

Comment

I'd had flight by 1700 AD. (Civ III Classic, Emperor level, either a tiny or small map. And it was a pangena so everyone got contact early. I think it was the late 1850s or early 1860s when I lauched the space ship.)

I've actually tried exprements to slow down reaching the industrial and especally the modern era and giving the Oracle and Great Libary more use, and here's what I've come up with:

1. Make all ancient era techs including Monarchy and Republic required.

2. Reduce supported units in Republic to 1/2/0 and also eliminate metro support for units for Monarchy (2/4/0) and Feudalism (5/2/0)

3. In the Middle Ages, make every tech required.

4. Rewrite Middle Age Techtree as follows:

A. Change to bring forward Free Artistry by requiring Printing Press & Music Theory instead of Democracy.

B. Marginally push back Magnesism by also requiring Navigation. Remove the safe ocean passage flag from Magnesism.

C. Optional: Move Privateer to Navigation.

D. Change Democracy prereqs to push back by requiring Magnesism & Military Tradition.

5. In the Industrial era, make all techs required.

6. Optional : Change Communism prereqs to push back by adding the Corporation as a prereq.

7. Optional: Change Fascism reqreqs to push back by adding Mass Production as a prereq.
        1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
        Templar Science Minister
        AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

I think, someone got the spaceship victory in unmodified conquests in 590 ad... In Sid level, IIRC.

I bow.

In my current huge map Monarch game, it's 1700's, and I'm rolling my enemies down with MA... Patch Succestion 2.something.
          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
          X