New CIV3 Data File

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CIV3 Data File

I just created a file I think might be of some value to newer or intermediate players (like myself). Some of it came from this site's "Must Read" Thread, CIV manuals and the game itself. I included C3C with latest patch stuff. It includes info on civs, UUs, tech trees charted out, etc...
    Feedback welcomed! Plan to add Wonder and City Improvement info if you guys think of value.
    Attached Files

Cool, thanks.

Definitely keep adding to it. Don;t know if you have seen these unit summaries:
    Attached Files
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

And for the AU Mod:
      Attached Files
      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

Thanks. This is exactly what I was looking for. I have already finished the wonders by age so this fits right in. I would like to get it all in one file which is probably optimistic but WTF! As soon as its done CIV4 will probably be out.

Still new to some of this, especially the Mods. What is the AU mod? Could you link me to a good discussion on mod creation? I am sure there is a thread somewhere covering it.
        Thanks again.

Comment

Hmm... when I want to know stuff, I usuall just look in the editor.

Comment

Originally posted by mkqest
            Still new to some of this, especially the Mods. What is the AU mod? Could you link me to a good discussion on mod creation? I am sure there is a thread somewhere covering it.
            Thanks again.
            Not just a thread!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
              Hmm... when I want to know stuff, I usuall just look in the editor.
              What I find useful the most is the tech trees during trade talks. I don't have them all memorized so its nice to reference on paper. The file is setup to print out btw.

Comment

Ok, here is version2. It includes all wonder info and all unit info. All ready to print out. If anyone has the city improvement info available, please post. Thanks.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X