Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• startup tips????

Hey there

I once read a thread about cityspacing, but cannot find it now!! plz help!!! Also i just begun a viking monarch game. My island is consisting of 50% hills and tundra for the rest. Since the general opinion here, is that you learn more when you lose, i decided to play on. Will anyone be able to help me, if i post my savegame??

Greetings

AP
    http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47072005

Post a save (and a screenshot if you can); we'll be glad to help.
    And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

"I look like them, but are them I'm not. Isn't that right?"

Considering your new tagline, Dom, and your freakin' scary avatar, I do not even want to think about what the heck you are talking about.

Welcome aboard, ariano... yep, post saves and screenies, if anything a challenge like you are describing will juice people up to comment/suggest/teach. Vikings, YUM!
      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

most likely it will take a while for the save to be posted, 'cause the only internet access that i have, is thru a public library.

as for the game: i played some yesterday, and imediately started researching writing, and after that headed straight for the republic. I got the free advance from philosophy, and became a republic before everyone else (at least that i know of) then i traded my techs, with the rest of the world and recieved 1500 gp and most of the techs of the ancient era...since its the first time i use that approach i think it was a fairly successful try

I only bagged one wonder tho: the mausoleum. But i have a solution for that: the babylonians hav a VERY secluded island nearby....and with berserks coming up need i say more

is it still possible to use plant forest, harvest it etc.. to speed up productivity?? because with hills and tundra its a bit hard to keep up in productivity..

also: which wonders are "key" ones???

that'll be it

regards

AP
        http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47072005

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
          "I look like them, but are them I'm not. Isn't that right?"

Considering your new tagline, Dom, and your freakin' scary avatar, I do not even want to think about what the heck you are talking about.
          Ok ok, maybe it's time for Dom to become a little more happy-shiny...
          And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

is it still possible to use plant forest, harvest it etc.. to speed up productivity?? because with hills and tundra its a bit hard to keep up in productivity..
            Nope, no infinite forest chopping.

As for wonders, some of that depends on styles.

For your Berserks, Leo's will proably be the most usefull in the medieval age.
            Consider the lighthouse if you can snag it. Faster galleys...gotta love that.
            Zeus can sure overpower the ancient age in the right hands, but is rather random whether you CAN build.
            Happiness wonders are nice to have, but not always needed.
            Hoover's is always a worthy wonder.
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
            X