Castle cities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castle cities

With the developments towards the Feudal game concept as a new variant on the Demogame concept here on Apolyton and MZO, I got the idea of making some new graphics for this theme.

In the game Strongholds, which is excellent for building castles, I have designed three castles, a primitive medieval one with wooden walls and a wooden keep, a moderate castle with stone walls and keep and a strong medieval castle with double walls and a large keep.

Here is version 1.1 for preview. Because Strongholds is only about building European castles, the castles are only for the European city style.

More previews at the
    MZO Creation Forum - Castle cities.
    Attached Files
    "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
    Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Looks cool. Are you planing to improve them (Making different versions for other (non european) Civs? If not... how to dl thisone?
    Arne · Das Civilization Forum

Comment

Working...
    X