Trades in MP PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trades in MP PBEM

If you have a trade agreement of resources for resources, are they indefinite?

I ask because I'm in a game where I'm trading luxuries for luxuries, and the trade was due to end a couple of turns ago but it has carried on.

At face value thats not a big problem in itself. but if you want to negotiate a higher price due to shift in demand for said resources then you can't.

I also have another trade that was gpt for resources. It was early game and so the value of the luxuries was not that high, but now he's weened on my spices (or is that opium ) I want to bump the price. I'm hoping that the trade doesn't remaing indefinite.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

It will remain indefinitely if the deal was at least one per-turn thing (gpt or resources) plus anything else for at least one per-turn thing plus anything else. Just like in SP.

But just like in SP, either side can cancel it once the 20 turns are up.

Comment

Are yes, I've been stupid and not looked under the active tab for cancelling...

Thanx. .

When I play SP the AI always pops up to renew the trade after 20 turns, I thought it was a similar thing under MP.

Comment

Isn't that covered under the "always renegotiate deals" tab in the preferences screen?
        So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
        Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

I tend not to play SP that much, and when I do I seldom get much trade as they are too busy declaring war on me.

Comment

Working...
          X