Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it you can't win when you retire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was said in the posts above, and:

High Score is listed in the Victory conditions as a “tie breaker” if none of the other victory conditions are met prior to the end of the game by turns. It is victory by default. Therefore, prior to the end of the game you can’t win by high score and quitting before meeting the other victory conditions means you lose.
    "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is ... more cow bell!"

Comment

George Bush is already president

So you're saying that the US has fallen apart?
      I always hear about the innocent bystanders. Where are all of the guilty ones? -Vince278

Comment

No pain, no gain, Diss. Gotta play it out to earn your reward.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

yes it was pain. I gave up on my 362 X 362 earth map. I thought I could do it. But after playing a game on a tiny map with quick turns, I don't think I can go back. I just wanted to try it once. I prefer small maps or standard maps.

Comment

I usually play on huge maps with tons of nations, even though I almost never finish my game. Small maps are nice once in a while, but I find them to be incredibly easy compared to big maps.

First post (I think) since I registered, ages ago...

EDIT: Probably my last post, too, lol. And off topic.
            Mosh 'till death.

Comment

I've always found tiny maps harder than standard or even huge maps. Maybe I'm just wierd. Maybe I should try a tiny pangea next time. Haven't tried that yet.
              I always hear about the innocent bystanders. Where are all of the guilty ones? -Vince278

Comment

Originally posted by zorbop
                George Bush becoming president...
                I once listed a second Bush administration at the bottom of a list of natural disasters and had a mod jump all over me. However, I thought Ted Striker would like the Britney reference (he'd hit it, BTW ).
                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                2004 Presidential Candidate
                2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
                X