Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplomacy

Hi!

I've been strolling around in the forum for quite awhile,but I don't seem to find out how to cancel diplomatic or trade agreements. Apparently it is possible, as I read in various threads. I guess I actually loose a lot of money by selling my luxuries in the ancient age for somewhat around 5 gpt. So far my only option to cancel agreements is to declare war, which is quite unappropriate for my understanding. Could somebody please give me an explanation or a link to diplomacy threat.

Thanks alot.

Agran

Agreements can only be canceledd diplomatically after 20 turns, there 's a button on the right,lower hand side.
    push it and you should see long any give agreement is going on.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

The foreign advisor screen will also give you details on your trade agreements. Waiting twenty turns, declaring war, or having your trade partner declare war on you, are the only ways to cancel a trade or diplomatic deal.
      "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

Working...
      X