Upgrading to v. 1.22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading to v. 1.22

Can anyone tell me if it was suppose to be impossible to load a saved game when you upgrade your to version 1.22. Not that i didn't thought it could happen, but just wanted to be sure that it happens for anyone...
    "The world is a fine place and worth figthing for." (Ernest Hemmingway)
    "Non progredi est regredi"
    "Let's make things better." ("Phillips")

Check out this thread: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=112097

From what I gather, they may be incompatible, but there are some posts on the subject in the thread.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Ah damn. Well, thx for the info, but it seem to i have to dl and install v. 1.20 first now - don't know if i have to install 1.22 after that one once again.

Anyone?

Comment

Well, each patch is completely self-sufficient. That means that you can do with installing only the latest patch.

So just download 1.22, install, and start a new game .
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Bug: Polution in the first era

Another thing:

I just started a new game as you suggested as it didn't work after i installed version 1.20. But i think i've found a bug. I'm only in the first era, not even done half of the first eras techs, but anyway the oppenents (luckily it wasn't me ) had polution problems.

And before you call me a newbie in the Civ-serie that i don't believe i ain't - my tech development is running ok, so it's not like i'm in year 3000 and happy after i got the invention called "The Wheel"

Comment

What do you mean, pollution problems? It's probably just the aftermath of a volcano eruption.

Comment

OH. Yeah, that might have been it. If i'm not wrong this was implemented in Conquests - not sure i've seen it before now though...

Comment

Yeah, volcanos are new in Conquests.

Comment

Re: Bug: Polution in the first era

Originally posted by Sporally
                  I just started a new game as you suggested as it didn't work after i installed version 1.20. But i think i've found a bug. I'm only in the first era, not even done half of the first eras techs, but anyway the oppenents (luckily it wasn't me ) had polution problems.
                  Ah, the smoking deathstacks.... The AI likes to build cities near them. Then the AI loses units and improvements to them.. You laugh and stay well away from those cities.
                  Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                  X