... huh? HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... huh? HELP!

I am playing a tiny map with me (babylon), French, and Carthage. I'm by far the scientific lead, being a resounding 5 techs ahead of the Frenchies and 2, would be 4 but i needed gold and the wheel, ahead of Carthage. The weird part is, I instantaniously researched Philosophy after Literature and immediatly went to my next in the queue, Codes of Laws. I'm playing on regent and did not recieve a SGL. What is the meaning of this, I'm not complaining, just confused.
    I changed my signature

In C3C you now recieve a free tech if you are first to research Philo.

Comment

Well now I feel stupid.
      I changed my signature

Comment

A standard thing to do is to get to Phil and select either Lit or Map for your free tech.

This gives you a shot at the GL (either one). This is not so important below Demi, but can be critical at Sid.

Comment

I always go for Philosophy. Although I didn't realize that was a new feature with C3C! I thought it might have been PTW.

Comment

Was in CivII.

You're old.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
            X