C3C Industrial Trait changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C3C Industrial Trait changes

I only started to play CIV-III after Conquests was released so I never played a vanilla version of Civ 3. I have read that Firaxis weakened the Industrious trait in Conquests. What did they do specificially? Can we reverse the changes in the editor?

Specifically, the industrial trait gave workers a 100% boost , so they were twice as fast. Now they are only 50% faster.

And no, you can not change it in the editor. And they is little point, since the traits are now more balanced ingame.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

In addition, in "vanilla" CivIII and PTW, slave workers under the control of an industrious civ also worked twice as fast - matching the speed of normal non-industrious workers. In Conquests, all slaves work at 1/2 the speed of non-industrious workers. If you're a warmonger, that's another hit to the industrious trait.

-Arrian

p.s. Imagine how powerful the Maya would be with the old rules.
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
      X