Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Civ III/ PTW?

Hello All:

I'm looking for a mod similar to the Apolyton Pack for Call to Power. One that changes the game, yet allows me to load the different scenarios and maps. I really enjoy playing the Marla Sanger map, but I would like to add more units, advances, wonders, governments, and the like. Can anybody help me with this. I'm currently running Civ III/ PTW.

Happy Trails . . .

Mark Roberts

Take whatever mod you want, and import Marla's map via the "Import" command under File.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
      Take whatever mod you want, and import Marla's map via the "Import" command under File.
      I can import the map, but I can't import the scanario. It's not the same.

Happy Trails . . .

Mark Roberts

Comment

Originally posted by mr2131

I can import the map, but I can't import the scanario. It's not the same.

Happy Trails . . .

Mark Roberts
        No, you should open the scenerio in the editor and import the map. This will work for most scenerios (some exceptions are: snoopys, warpstorm's watercolor terrain, Dyp mod)
        * A true libertarian is an anarchist in denial.
        * If brute force isn't working you are not using enough.
        * The difference between Genius and stupidity is that Genius has a limit.
        * There are Lies, Damned Lies, and The Republican Party.

Comment

Working...
        X