Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to ModMaking and I need HELP!!!

Hi Guys,

I have just embarked on a very ambitious modding project (FINALLY), and I need some help finding pedia_icons for all of the new techs, improvements, wonders etc etc that I hope to add. Is there any place I can go to, here or at another site, where they have LOTS of spare pedia_icons?
    They don't even have to be 'specific'-just placeholder icons would do for the time being.
    Also, if someone can show me where I can find a 'blow-by-blow' description of how to add techs and improvements/wonders through the C3:C editor, I would VERY much appreciate it !
    I've got the hang of most of it, its just some 'minor' details I need help with!
    Thank you in advance!

Yours,
    Aussie_Lurker.

Hi Aussie, I sent you an e-mail with my collected notes on the above subject, I am sorry it is not perfectly organized, however I hope it is helpful.
    The Graveyard Keeper
    Of Creation Forum
    If I can't answer you don't worry
    I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

I'm not sure what they have in the way of icons, but Civilization Fanatics Center is really the place to go for modding. I'm pretty sure they have tutorials as well as lots and lots of downloads. Vastly more stuff there than here.

Comment

Re: New to ModMaking and I need HELP!!!

Originally posted by The_Aussie_Lurker
        Is there any place I can go to, here or at another site, where they have LOTS of spare pedia_icons?
        They don't even have to be 'specific'-just placeholder icons would do for the time being.
        You can just copy some of the existing ones if your not fussy. If you have Conquests, there's all sorts of new ones you can use from the scenarios themselves.

Comment

Working...
        X