No announcement yet.

Can't find MP3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got exactely the same problem. Dont work with blanks. And I cant find the files on the net. Only one, but have to wait for hours. I'd be realy nice if one of you could send my a copy of his "diplomusic" folder. That i can sleep again... :-)
    my email is luzifer666@gmx.ch
    thanx to the guy who can do this favour for me!!

Comment

Hi, I have had the same problems...but my case was that I had civ III downloaded from Kazaa...and I bought conquest...I guess the problem occurs chen u have a wrong or illegal copy of civ III

Comment

Originally posted by snooppod
        I've got exactely the same problem. Dont work with blanks. And I cant find the files on the net. Only one, but have to wait for hours. I'd be realy nice if one of you could send my a copy of his "diplomusic" folder. That i can sleep again... :-)
        my email is luzifer666@gmx.ch
        thanx to the guy who can do this favour for me!!
        yes! send it to me too, or at least send me a list (full as possible please) of the missing mp3's... the sooner i can find 'em all the happier i'll be. much appreciated!

my email is steigs@puredissonance.com

Comment

Originally posted by alex1203
          Hi, I have had the same problems...but my case was that I had civ III downloaded from Kazaa...and I bought conquest...I guess the problem occurs chen u have a wrong or illegal copy of civ III
          Not all sound files are included in the civ copy, so it looks for a file that isn't there.
          I suspect that more people asking about this have the same set-up.
          Anyway, talking about illegal copies is not really appreciated here.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I have the same problem as all you guys. I have seen from lots of forums that the problem was lots of the game disks came without those files. I'm not sure if that's true, but w/e im missing the diplomusic folder as well . If someone could send me those files also, that owuld be awsome: at bmaer@aol.com. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
            X