GRAPHIC: Wonder Splash - Future Corporatism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAPHIC: Wonder Splash - Future Corporatism

I'm using it for a Small Wonder that I call Future Corporatism. It grants an economic bonus, and a little bit of culture, but makes people unhappy. (BTW this is my first wonder splash, what do you guys think?)
    Attached Files

Wow! That is awesome! I'm going to give it a look.

Brilliant work, keep it up!
    "Never in the history of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few"
    "The bloody dog is dead"
    ------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks, I'm working on a few more .

Comment

Vsayan: Buildings to the left, main tower and sphere (along with the space ships) amazing!. The buildings to the right on the other hand, seem to me just filling up space. As in not really in harmony with the rest As a constructive criticism of course since I found it very high quality overall.
        " He who does not see, may have no eyes to begin with".

Comment

Thanks once again, actually the two buildings on the right (the ones joined by the sphere), were the original buildings . But than I got creative and made the others. I'm going to redo them and make it more "creative" .

Comment

lol I used to do it all the time when I had my hands on Max (3d studio :P). Only I didn't leave the starting phase.

Comment

Alright I edited it some, and I like this version better! (As I got to add the heli-pad I wanted.) Do you guys think it needs some more people (anywhere)?

Attached Files

Comment

No one likes the new version?

Comment

I looks good.

I think the new version is better than the first
                  Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I completely agree with gramphos.

Comment

Ditto that.
                      "Never in the history of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few"
                      "The bloody dog is dead"
                      ------------------------------------------

Comment

Very nice,good simple clear designs. Maybe I could use it in my mod if you would let me , for an interstellar Colonial Trade Corporate HQ, or something, in my Galactic age era of my epic game Mod 7 ages of man.

Comment

Yeah sure, you can use any of my creations in your mod, as long as you give me some sort of credit .

Comment

Creating money and unhappiness was excactly what I thought when I saw the name of this thread.

And great graphics! Wish I could get time to learn that stuff myself...

Comment

Actually it was easy in Bryce, Maya and 3ds is where it gets hard...

Comment

Working...
                              X