The AI Palace Jump....yes, it exists!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solomwi

Aqualung, way to be Johhny-on-the-spot grabbing the screenshot when it blew.
    No trick to it - he just noticed after the fact, and then reloaded the autosave to take the before pic, I imagine.
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt

No trick to it - he just noticed after the fact, and then reloaded the autosave to take the before pic, I imagine.
        You imagine correctly

Same way I photographed the nuke descending on my capital in AU501. Now that's a good pic.....if rather distressing!
        So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
        Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

If any body is wondering about that...

Great fun...
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Didn't think about the preserve random seed option keeping the volcano going. You should have still taken the credit, Aqua.
            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I try to avoid taking credit for anything that shows me up for what I really am....a hopeless addict

Comment

A hopeless photo-happy addict

Comment

No-one who takes the time to post his exploits on 'Poly can be truly addicted!
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Except the hopeless ones

Comment

Good pic Aqua, but this palace jump isn't a tactic, its the result of losing their capitol, no different than if it had been invaded. Now, if anyone has a pic of a voluntary AI palace jump, let me know.
                      * A true libertarian is an anarchist in denial.
                      * If brute force isn't working you are not using enough.
                      * The difference between Genius and stupidity is that Genius has a limit.
                      * There are Lies, Damned Lies, and The Republican Party.

Comment

It's as close as we can get

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
                          Good pic Aqua, but this palace jump isn't a tactic, its the result of losing their capitol, no different than if it had been invaded. Now, if anyone has a pic of a voluntary AI palace jump, let me know.
                          Ah yes, of course you're right MB. Silly me, I hadn't thought of that.

Comment

The AI isn't dumb. It just did what humans have done for thousands of years. Settle next to volcano's
                            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
                              The AI isn't dumb. It just did what humans have done for thousands of years. Settle next to volcano's

Aqua:

It is a great screenie. Good Job.
                              * A true libertarian is an anarchist in denial.
                              * If brute force isn't working you are not using enough.
                              * The difference between Genius and stupidity is that Genius has a limit.
                              * There are Lies, Damned Lies, and The Republican Party.

Comment

LOL @ silly Aqualung

Comment

Working...
                                X