Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theben said I should come back, so whats new in Civ3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theben said I should come back, so whats new in Civ3?

Whats new? Whats changed? I played up to PtW, and maybe Conquests. I totally forget if I bought that.. but thats about the time I stopped
    ~I like eggs.~

Well, the FP bug has been sorted out. The Radio tech has been killed off, and a couple prereqs in the Industrial have been changed.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

There's more than that! Geez, where's my old "Strategy changes between versions" thread? Probably gathering dust and cobwebs by now...

- Kef
      Last edited by furrykef; May 30, 2004, 18:52.
      I AM.BUDDHIST

Comment

Ooh no more radio tech? Wow thats a completely different game! Sign me up!
        ~I like eggs.~

Comment

I just realized something that sent a shivver down my spine..

With my new computer I'll be able to play 24 civs on a huge Earth map...
          ~I like eggs.~

Comment

So you think...it'll still take a long time...
            Seemingly Benign
            Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

I played 30 civs on a huge map with extra land to Domination. Only took 124h, on a 2Ghz Celeron with 512 RAM.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

My new computer is going to be a 2.8P4 with 1GB ram to start.. Should fly through ancient at least
                ~I like eggs.~

Comment

I've been away awhile too, so keep those updates coming. Radio gone? How?

Sean.
                  "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
                  --P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

Working...
                  X