Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIV: Official C3B Brazilian Civilization

Dear pals from Apolyton,

It's a pleasure to announce that Civ3Brasil's greatest ever project, the Brazilian Civilization, is finished and available for download!

The project took more than a year, and thanks to many of our talented members, it's now a reality. A full new civ for Civilization.

The current version is 1.0 Lite.

Description:

Civ:Brazil [Edit: Replaces Korea in the main game]
    Leader: Dom Pedro II

Animations (low-quality preview):

Unique Unit: Bandeirante. A.D.M 3.3.2, replaces Explorer, requires Astronomy but not gunpowder. Treats all terrain as road and has a zone of control. Costs 70 shields. [Edit: Also has enslavement]

Traits: Agricultural and Religious.
    Favourite Govt: Democracy
    Shunned Govt: Communism
    Cultural Group: American
    AI Agressivity Level: 1
    Great Leaders:
    - Dom Pedro I
    - Caxias
    - Bonifácio
    - Tamandaré
    - Osório
    - Vargas
    - Kubitschek
    Scientific Leaders:
    - Santos Dumont
    - Carlos Chagas
    - Oswaldo Cruz
    - Vital Brasil
    - César Lattes
    - Otto Gotlieb
    Cities: (total 100 names)
    001-Brasília
    002-São Paulo
    003-Rio de Janeiro
    004-Salvador
    005-Fortaleza, etc.

The installation is easy and quick, it's a self-extractor installer, so with a click you have everything already in place.

The king unit is still under development, so soon we'll be delivering the Brazilian king unit for Regicide games.

Two modpacks are available for download:
    - Full (9 MB): Animated leaderhead, all unit animations, full Civilopedia entries for Brazil and UU Bandeirante.
    - Lite (1.2 MB): Without leaderhead animation.

Only for Civ3 Conquests. In the future we will be developing the Civ3 Vanilla & PTW version, in which the Agricultural trait is replaced by Expansionist.

Expand your Civ! Have fun with the Brazilian civilization!
    Download it now!
    Last edited by keiselhorn; May 24, 2004, 10:35.
    Civ3Brasil Moderator. The best Civ3 site & forum for Brazil & Portugal. A proud partner of Apolyton. Visit Civ3Brasil
    ----
    A new civilization for your C3C!!!
    Full official C3B Brazilian Civilization. Download Now!

I saw this project grow, it is an excelent job

I have already tested, its wonderful to have Brazilian Civ to play with or against

I dont have more words to say about it, it is marvelous
    Brazilian Civilization Avaiable Here By Civ3 Brasil

Comment

after i install it all files disappeared why???

Comment

Originally posted by black_imperator
        after i install it all files disappeared why???
        What do you mean by that?
        They should be where you extracted them to.
        That should be your C3C scenario folder.

To play, you should open the file Brazil.biq from the Civ Content menu.

Could you be more specific?
        Visit Gamacather (GC)!

Comment

i haven't any files i extract them but i haven't brazil.biq

Comment

This is what happens:
            Unless you deselect one of the files before extracting, the folder to which you are extracting the files to will have the following content:
            - A folder called Brazil with lots of other files in it
            - A file called Brazil.biq
            - A text file called Brazil.txt

I tested both installer and there's no problem there.
            You could do this test: extract the files to a folder you've just created and that is empty.
            If if works, move the folder and the files to your C3C scenario folder.
            Remember: to play the game, you must choose Civ content and then choose Brazil.biq.

I hope this helps, let me know.
            Visit Gamacather (GC)!

Comment

this didn't work

Comment

That's really strange, because we had more than 120 downloads and nobody notified problems yet.

Just reminding that this version of the Brazilian civ will work only on Civ III: Conquests (regardless of patch).

When using the installer you don't need to select anything, unless you are using a folder with a different name than the default for your C3C. You just click in the button to confirm, and it installs everything.
                Civ3Brasil Moderator. The best Civ3 site & forum for Brazil & Portugal. A proud partner of Apolyton. Visit Civ3Brasil
                ----
                A new civilization for your C3C!!!
                Full official C3B Brazilian Civilization. Download Now!

Comment

Originally posted by keiselhorn
                  That's really strange, because we had more than 120 downloads and nobody notified problems yet.

Just reminding that this version of the Brazilian civ will work only on Civ III: Conquests (regardless of patch).

When using the installer you don't need to select anything, unless you are using a folder with a different name than the default for your C3C. You just click in the button to confirm, and it installs everything.
                  hi ,

works okay for now , ...

have a nice day
                  - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                  - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                  WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

I saw this work in the very reliminary stages, more than an year ago and it become a big project with an excelent conclusion.

Congratulations to the people who made it possible. I'm sure you all will find in this civilization some fun stuff to play with!
                    Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Comment

Cara, era tudo q eu estava procurando.

Dude, this is everything I was looking for.

Nice work who did this.
                      Eu nunca tenho algo criativo para escrever aqui...

See this? You've just wasted 5 precious seconds of your life reading it.

Comment

Eu acho que vou ter que esperar mais. Eu nao tenho o conquest. So o PTW.

Comment

thx i go to see that

Comment

Quite cool stuff

especially the UU - did U make that as well did U make any more ??
                            S.P.R.I.N.G cuz "W.I.N.T.E.R" doesn't login for some strange reason, and there is apparently already a copycat called S.U.M.M.E.R online, and I really needed a certain file right away and couldn't wait, and the house was on fire and the dog died, and the children were crying- and anyway... I got no excuses!

Comment

Working...
                            X