Garrisons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Last Conformist
    Don't ask how Warriors are as good at crowd control as Mech Inf!
    If you think about it, the English 'Bobby' is little different from the Warrior. Just swap the stone axe with the modern baton.

Comment

I use one defender per city that is not on the front lines or recently captured. I then put the bulk of my forces in the border towns and leave them there until they are needed.
      * A true libertarian is an anarchist in denial.
      * If brute force isn't working you are not using enough.
      * The difference between Genius and stupidity is that Genius has a limit.
      * There are Lies, Damned Lies, and The Republican Party.

Comment

In SP-games I always keep 1 unit even in my core cities. Mostly because the AI will send large stacks through my kill-zones to get to the undefended cities. It feels too much like cheating I guess...
        Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
          I use one defender per city that is not on the front lines or recently captured. I then put the bulk of my forces in the border towns and leave them there until they are needed.
          I do have a question. Why do you leave 1 defender in each inner city? The reason I ask is because I either go all the way and use units for MP (which typically means 3 or 4 units depending on govt, happiness situation, etc), or leave my inner cities completely empty (esp. in Rep/Demo, but equally useful in other govts too).

Comment

You really don't need three or four units all in one city for MP. One to two is the best amount.

Comment

Working...
            X