Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Communist Cash Rush

An oddity I noticed.

In my game last night, I switched to Communism to relieve war weariness caused by typical late game tangled AI alliances and betrayal. On the first couple of cities I took from the AI (taken before the government switch) I was able to use cash to rush temples I started building while still in Democracy. The temples started after I had switched to Communism, conformed to the pop rush rules. These were the only two buildings I thought to try this with. And if it matters at all, both cities were off of my main land.

I’m curious if anyone else has noticed this before (or is a known bug) and (assuming someone knows how this works) if it consistently holds for all buildings started before the gov’t change, or a particular fluke of my game conditions.
    "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is ... more cow bell!"

That's odd, to say the least ...
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
    X