Did I miss something with happiness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I miss something with happiness?

Im just playing a deity game and do get those somehow strange happy people in carthage. Its at size 8, 2 warriors in it, one luxury. No Temple. Luxury slider is at 0. So why are there 4 happy faces? I think normally this city should riot. Or am i missing something...
    Attached Files

If a civ has declared war on you, you often get a happiness bonus for a while. This is sort of the opposite of war weariness, where tensions before a conflict are relieed somewhat when hostilities actually start.

So anyone attacked you recently?
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Ahh... Forgot about that. 2 civs from the other side of the world declared on me, they wanted literature. As they cant reach me i didnt care...
      First time I really notice this effect, its quite a big boost, like 3-4 happy faces.

Comment

Maybe the city is hosting a celebration for the 2 Curraghs that recently returned from their 1000 year voyage of discovery?

Carthage founded 1AD.....is that a mod you're using?
        So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
        Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Originally posted by Aqualung71

Carthage founded 1AD.....is that a mod you're using?
          In 77AD... I'd say it was, or a scenario (wouldn't know what the Rome one(s) was(were) like - haven't played any).
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I changed the starting date to 1 AD and advance by 1 year steps. It just helps micromananging a bit.

Comment

Scared me, 1AD and the GL wasnot built at deity, now I get it. What was going on before the war? I would think anarchy for a size 8, 1 lux, zero slider city.

Comment

Working...
              X