Rank the Traits: Agricultural

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank the Traits: Agricultural

Hi all. Long time reader, 1st time poster.
    I was curious how everyone would "rank" the traits.
    First up: Agricultural.

On a scale of 0-5, 0 being totally worthless and 5 being the best, how would everyone rank the Agr. trait?

Update

Agricultural averaged 4.738 after 42 votes.
    (Assuming one of the 1s was meant to be a 5)

Ranked highest, 1st

Chart coming soon.
    0.00%
    2.17%
    2.17%
    2.17%
    13.04%
    80.43%
    Last edited by kobo1d; May 4, 2004, 10:12.

5. So much easier to set up settler and worker pumps, and the growth at the beginning leads to a powerful REX.

The main point though, are the combinations of the traits. I would rather be Agri/Ind than Agri/sea, even though the Dutch hace a great UU.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Hell, 6.

Needs a nerf IMO.
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

It just doesn't get any better in C3C than Ag.

Comment

Other than Ag/Ind. Fastest REX in the game.
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Updated Stats

Comment

This one's a no-brainer.
              So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
              Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

What a one-sided poll.

AGR, when used to its fullest potential, can be an awe-inspiring site.

Comment

Irrigated desert works like an irrigated plain? No contest!
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Easily the best. Far, far too strong in fact. Nothing beats a good early expansion.

Comment

I should really read these polls before I vote. The “1” vote should be a "5". I was ranking it “first”, as in “most valuable”.
                      "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is ... more cow bell!"

Comment

I'm sure we were all wondering what that guy was smoking.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip
                          AGR, when used to its fullest potential, can be an awe-inspiring site.
                          You mean when you reload?
                          And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

Agricultare actually seems to be an over the top advange to me in current impliemention.
                            1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
                            Templar Science Minister
                            AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

You mean when you reload?
                              Reload? Me? Never, unless I'm in the middle of desert/jugle/taundra etc.

Dominae, you have to admit that it is one of the best traits, if you get some water.

Comment

Working...
                              X