Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question: assimilation

Hi all,

Tried searching for the answers to this, but I can't find anything, I'm afraid! I hear that each of your foreign nationals have a % chance per turn to become assimilated into your civilization, and this is dependant on your government. Democracy/communism = 4%, monarchy/republic = 2%, despotism/anarchy = 1%. Can someone help me with the random questions:

1. What are the % chances for feudalism and fascism?
    2. Are these %s cumulative?

Cheers!

-- Azaelus

don't know, but I never had to deal with. I only care about resisters.

Comment

Re: Quick question: assimilation

Originally posted by Azaelus

2. Are these %s cumulative?

-- Azaelus
      I'm afraid I don't know what the chances are for the other governments, but the %ages are not cumulative. The %age given is the absolute %age chance for each turn. Thus it is possible (although unlikely) that a citizen will stay non-assimilated for the entire game.
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Yeah, it p*sses me off to see a majority foreign population after hundreds of years. Starve or poprush the bastards down to 1 pop, and either add Workers / Settlers or just grow naturally.

And that, btw, is why I have know idea of the percentages for feudalism or fasciism: poprushing RULES!!
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Fascism is 2% and Feudalism 3%, per a quick editor check. I've got to get over my free trade dependency and try out some fascism sometime soon.
          Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Excellent, thanks for your help! I'll get round to fiddling with the editor sometime soon...

-- Azaelus

Comment

Working...
            X