Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help for MP

Hi everyone this is my first post, sucks that its in the help section tho

OK. I just got on multiplayer last night. Im running a P3 1Ghz proc. with 256 RAM. I am also using a wireless router on high speed (DSL). Well after the fifth time i tried to set up a game to play against my brother, he could not see my game, he set one up. I saw his and after one or two crashes we finally got a game going. It took 10 minutes to complete one turn. Here is my question(s). Does it always take that long to play a turn? Or is it just my or my brothers connection? I have PTW patch v1.27f installed and 1.00 conquests. My brother just bought the game, civ gold and conquests and hasnt tried to get any patches. Are we missing patches? would anything we do speed up the game? because that is just unbearable. I really love civ and he likes it so far, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

Conquets is allready up too 1.22

See if that helps.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
    X