edit locked war in C3C save game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edit locked war in C3C save game

Anyone know of a utility or how to hack the .sav game files to end a locked alliance or locked war setting?

thanks.
    Question Authority.......with mime...

I think Grampho's tool could help you out, however I'm no sure if he updated it for C3C.

Try checking out the 'file' section.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Thanks, I have that tool, but I do not see how it affects locked alliances or locked war. Can you be more specific?

Comment

To be honest, no. I've never used it myself.
        I was more hoping it would be of some use to you.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I tried using Gramphos' utility in the Saved Game Editor, but it doesn't work.

I even went into the saved game file and using a hex editor, took my civ out of the alliance it was in, but that made no difference, it must be in there more than once. Any clues?

Comment

Working...
          X