Adding, switching out Leaderheads and their CIV's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding, switching out Leaderheads and their CIV's

I'm sure I missed something all over for to find/locate/get step by step instructions to switch out/change Leaderheads and CIV profiles that are connected thereto.

However, after searching about here and several sites elsewhere, I only found some four or five references, starts etc. but nothing of merit finished or definitive.

Oh, and this is for Conquests only.

Many thanks for any help or directions!!
    The Graveyard Keeper
    Of Creation Forum
    If I can't answer you don't worry
    I'll send you elsewhere

I know this is rip roar'in forum here and I already have yet another related quandary. To wit: WHAT is a RAR unit file how does it work?

Many thanks.
    The Graveyard Keeper
    Of Creation Forum
    I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

An RAR is a particular ZIP format.

I got this answer at CIV Fanatics is less than ten minutes. Since here at Apolyton is frozen time I will post the answer for any polar bears that may wander on by and go ask the first question above nos gosch there at CIVFanatics as well.
      The Graveyard Keeper
      Of Creation Forum
      I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

I'm sure I missed something, and did look all over for to find/locate/get step by step instructions to switch out/change Leaderheads and CIV profiles that are connected thereto. However, after searching about here and several sites elsewhere, I only found some four or five references, starts...

Gee, here's the answer to the first question in again less than ten minutes. Behold! I see a pattern here.
        The Graveyard Keeper
        Of Creation Forum
        I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

Working...
        X