C3C multiplayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C3C multiplayer

Hi, I haven't purchased C3C yet. Could you tell me how many civs there can be in C3C multiplayer? In PTW I think it is only 8, maximum. Is C3C different?
    Thanks.
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

8 it was and 8 it is.

No way to change that.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Thank you. I wish it was more...
      Mart
      Map creation contest

Comment

IT's hardcoded and the makers have said it would be to time consuming to change it.
        To be honest I doubt wether it would a good idea to have 32 civ MP game anyway, so I can't disagree with them not investing any time in it for something that's hardly going to be used.
        (Not talking about the AI here)

BTW, originally in SP the maximum was to be 8 too, that's the reason for the lousy diplo interface.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

You could however play 4 human civs and 12 AI for example
          Mart
          Map creation contest

Comment

Nope, sorry if my explanation sounded confusing.

In MP 8 is the maximum.
            It can be anything between 1 human and 7 AI or 8 human and no AI.

Comment

Yes, I know that. I just say that having 16 civ does not necessarily mean long game. You have just only 4 humans and all the remaining 12 civs AI
              Mart
              Map creation contest

Comment

Working...
              X