History Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History Sites

Would anyone know of some good history sites, preferably around 1600-1750ish era? I'm looking for the likes of maps, king lineage, poltical situations, and, minor, military/scientific leaders/innovaters. I'm working on a scenario based in the Baroque period, inspired by my recent purchase of Neal Stephenson's Quicksilver. I'm sure I'll have a better idea once I've read the book, but right now I'm just looking for any basic information to get me started.

Thanks in advance.
    I AM.CHRISTIAN

*BUMP*

Well, has anyone got any good links? There must be some good resources, else how did the good middle ages/industrial scenarios come along?
    I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Check out my URLS for Mod Makers here:

I know many of us have done quite a lot of research in the course of our mod making -- and will continue to do so. With that in mind -- and the general intelligence and curiosity of the "typical" Civ player -- I've begun compiling and organizing a library of URLs, using the following...

-Oz
      ... And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare, the lone and level sands stretch far away ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandias
        Check out my URLS for Mod Makers here:

I know many of us have done quite a lot of research in the course of our mod making -- and will continue to do so. With that in mind -- and the general intelligence and curiosity of the "typical" Civ player -- I've begun compiling and organizing a library of URLs, using the following...

-Oz
        Wow! This is an incredible resource! Thank you very much, this should give me plenty of background.
        I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Working...
        X