Bombard units in Armies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bombard units in Armies

I was wondering, has anyone experimented with putting bombard units in armies, either in mixed armies (e.g. Sword, Sword, Catapult) or pure bombard armies? Is this even possible? If so, does it give you Blitz bombardment? Does it let you Blitz-bombard on defense, with the army bombarding more than one attacking unit? Does it let you bombard on defense if the army is the one defending (i.e. can the catapult in my army bombard the enemy horseman attacking the swords in my army)? I guess those last two questions would also be relevant with e.g. an archer army: can you blitz-bombard on defense with archers? Does one archer bombard to support the other ones as they defend?
    mmmmm...cabbage

You can't put bombard units in Armies.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Makes sense. What about the defensive bombard abilities of archers, longbowmen, or TOWs in armies?
      mmmmm...cabbage

Comment

Working...
      X