Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military Advisor Problems

Hi,

I recently purchased Civ III Gold. I have noticed a problem with the Military Advisor screen that I do not have with Civ III regular. Once the armies get large and if I have a spy in the opposing civ, the screen slows down to a crawl, sometimes freezing. This is the only screen that does this and I could not find any information about this problem. My game is fully patched, and I more than meet the system requirements.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Should be ok if you install the latest patch.
    (or at least much better)
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Thanks,

but Gold comes with the latest patch: 1.27f.

Comment

Hmmm

What does Gold include?

CIV 1.27?
        PTW? version?
        other?
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

There was a problem with that, not sure if it was fixed or not.
          CivIII laest is 1.29F
          PTW is 1.27F
          C3C current is 1.22

I am not sure what came with gold, if it had PTW or not.

Comment

Gold

is PTW plus Civ, its latest patch is 1.27f.

I never had that problem with the regular Civ even before the latest patch.

Thanks again.

Comment

It's been a problem with some people for quite some time now, with PTW I think. It was supposed to have been fixed, but it I still have it happen myself. I've just learned to be patient.

Comment

Working...
              X