Civ III Editor Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ III Editor Issues

Is there anyone here having issues with the Editor after upgrading to v1.22?
    Attached Files
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

I’ve made minor rule tweaks in the editor since 1.22 and have had no problems.
    "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is ... more cow bell!"

Comment

You used to get that error opening multiple copies of the editor. The other day, I got it with the first. That was with 1.22 and civ running at the same time. I closed it and ran it again and it was fine.

I've not noticed it affecting anything. Do you get this every time?

Comment

Originally posted by Nor Me
        You used to get that error opening multiple copies of the editor.
        Yep, this is also when I get that message. It doesn;t happen any other tine/
        "The Pershing Gulf War began when Satan Husane invaided Kiwi and Sandy Arabia. This was an act of premedication."
        Read the Story ofLa Grande Nation , Sieg oder Tod and others, in the Stories Forum

Comment

I also get it when opening multiple copies.

It doesn't appear to mean anything - I can still load, edit and change files after getting it.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

ok, I have pushed through, I still keep getting it, but am getting things done

all very pesky to have these issues
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
            X