Brainstorm for future fantasy scenario: Brazil vs. USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brainstorm for future fantasy scenario: Brazil vs. USA

The diplomatic impact among Brazil and United States about the Uranium Facility give me an idea: a fantasy war of these countries in American continent. Well, the map is ready ( http://forums.civfanatics.com/showth...threadid=82487 ), it was done by me, I just want decide some characteristics, place some cities and built some units.
    Oh, I have to finish “The Last March of the Neanderthals” and other little projects before start this one, but I can start a brainstorm right now, maybe someone has suggestions to post. Here come my first ideas:

Allies:Canada, Panama and Porto Rico supports USA ; Argentina, Venezuela and Cuba supports Brazil. Will Mexico support who? Well, Argentina does not falling in love by America since Malvinas War (Falklands War), Venezuela has Hugo Chaves, Cuba dispenses presentations, the Chiapas hates America… I must define the alliances and did a leaderhead to all them, maybe some neutrals countries.

Brazilian Units:
    - Air: Embraer Tucano, Mirage 2000 (American tech bought by Brazil), FX (another one bought), Hércules…
    Naval: Carrier Minas Gerais and São Paulo (bought by France)
    Lands: Jaguatirica, Pracinhas, maybe “Traficantes and Presidiários” (máfia and prisoners)
    Airtillery: I know we have some fake airtillery units, the enemies use them missiles to target paper units, maybe it could be useful.
    I need more units to Brazil!

American Units:
    I need know some units of the US army, does someone know any cool site with presents units? I just know Stealth tech and Apache.

Others units:
    Myabe some war airplanes of Bombardier (does it produce them?), Pucará (airplane) and TAM (tank), both from Argentina, I need more units!

Oh, both sides will have Nukes! Myabe the scenario starts when Brazil gets the first nukes.

Okay, that is my first brainstorm, I’m waiting for suggestions.
    CivArmy's Civ3 and Civ4 Libraries: here

Hmm. How about a scenario in which Brazil becomes at least as powerful as the US, and somehow, the diplomatic situation really goes to hell, resulting in war?
    Now just don't go forming any angry mobs now, you hear?

Comment

Originally posted by PresidentMarcos
      Hmm. How about a scenario in which Brazil becomes at least as powerful as the US, and somehow, the diplomatic situation really goes to hell, resulting in war?
      The scenario is a fantasy one, u can do what u want
      The perspective to Brazil is good to the next 50 years, it, India and China will replace the European nations in the future as the biggest leaders of entire World (well, some researchs say that, I don't know it they are right), so, that is okay put USA and Brazil with the same power.
      Other alternative is: if the player choice Brazilian side he will find a deity scenario, if he choice USA one, he will find a easy scenario.
      CivArmy's Civ3 and Civ4 Libraries: here

Comment

Originally posted by CivArmy s. 1994
        Other alternative is: if the player choice Brazilian side he will find a deity scenario, if he choice USA one, he will find a easy scenario.
        Kinda like picking the Mesoamerican civs in the age of discovery conquest?

Anyways, this sounds like a very interesting mod, and I'm interested to see how it turns out.
        I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Acho que você deveria pensar em colocar esse cenario mais pro futuro, imaginando tratados entre brasil e grandes economias como russia, china, india e uniao europeia. Num ano vamos supor, de 2019. O brasil exercendo grande influencia sobra paises da américa com vitorias democraticas e melhorias sociais. O resto seria inventar um episodio critico entre os dois protagonistas.

é só minha viagem... saudações

Comment

Eu estou usando ferramentas da língua de Google. Mutila o portugese... mas eu começo o gist. Idéia muito boa.
            Now just don't go forming any angry mobs now, you hear?

Comment

Working...
            X