No announcement yet.

Patch 1.22 released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote to merge our efforts and posts to claim for the patch that apply on basic game with no patches in between.

Gunter

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
      Well I meant the best of both worlds in that he could finish his old games, and start new games with the 1.22 patch. I made no comment in that post as to the patch content. You can find my opinions quite easily no doubt.
      Well, I am going to have to agree with the thought implied here. I have not seen any reason to move from 1.15b to 1.22. The tech tree changes seem rather unnecessary and the only other thing I have heard about is whether or not railroads are left when you raze a city. Hmm, when I order my troops to raze a city, I don't expect anything to be left, including railroads. In fact, it should require a worker turn or two to clean up the rubble, much like pollution or volcano spew, before the tile can be used for anything.

As someone who always wants the latest and newest versions and patches and whatever, this is a new experience for me. "Yes, it is new and shiny. No, I don't need it."
      If you aren't confused,
      You don't understand.

Comment

I'm sticking with 1.15b for now. I will probably move to 1.22 at some point, once games started with 1.15 are done.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunter
          I vote to merge our efforts and posts to claim for the patch that apply on basic game with no patches in between.

Gunter
          But there it is.

It's a standalone version of 1.22
          Or "full" version.

Can be found at www.firaxis.com

Comment

Ok, I have read every threadf on this subject and have even posted my own questions, so it now boils down to this.

I have a new version of C3C version 1.00, should I download 1.15 or the 1.20/1.22 combination? I am a new player so all the discussion about multiplayers or many of the variant scenarios do not necessarily apply to my sistuation. I just want to play the best C3C that is available.

Please let me know your thoughts before i make the change.

THANKS!!!

Comment

I have posted this on the other discussion thread and would like to gather the most infromation regarding making the cahnge so here goes:

Ok, I have read every thread on this subject and have even posted my own questions, so it now boils down to this.

I have a new version of C3C version 1.00, should I download 1.15 or the 1.20/1.22 combination? I am a new player, so all the discussion about multiplayers or many of the variant scenarios do not necessarily apply to my situation. I just want to play the best C3C that is available.

Please let me know your thoughts before I make the change.

THANKS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni
                I have posted this on the other discussion thread and would like to gather the most infromation regarding making the cahnge so here goes:

Ok, I have read every thread on this subject and have even posted my own questions, so it now boils down to this.

I have a new version of C3C version 1.00, should I download 1.15 or the 1.20/1.22 combination? I am a new player, so all the discussion about multiplayers or many of the variant scenarios do not necessarily apply to my situation. I just want to play the best C3C that is available.

Please let me know your thoughts before I make the change.

THANKS!!!
                Take the 1.22 version. This should now be a full release, so you don't need to install 1.20 prior to that.

Comment

Working...
                X