Joke of a patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/me hurriedly pushes thread back on topic

So v1.20 was a bit buggier than normal. Honestly, so what? 1.15 is perfectly good, so just use that. Personally I am kinda happy that Firaxis/Breakaway are firing out patches so quickly when they need to be released.

My one issue is that the patches are so big that I will have to find a good time to leave my modem on for ages to get them. 20MB and beyond...
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
      * MrWhereItsAt hurriedly pushes thread back on topic

So v1.20 was a bit buggier than normal. Honestly, so what? 1.15 is perfectly good, so just use that. Personally I am kinda happy that Firaxis/Breakaway are firing out patches so quickly when they need to be released.

My one issue is that the patches are so big that I will have to find a good time to leave my modem on for ages to get them. 20MB and beyond...
      I agree with you there. I have cable, so time isn't much of a problem, and I have the space for it, but it's really a waste of space to have all of the files for every language when I'm the only person to play the game on this computer and the only language I speak fluently is English. I find it quite noble of them to hold the release till they have every compatible language fixed, but it would be nice if they have a seperate download for each language. Eh, Firaxis? Think you could do that for all the dial-up and/or efficient space users?
      I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Working...
      X