No announcement yet.

Disease?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The frequently of volanic erruptions in the "with plague" does seem to be often enough. Of course there are more erruptions on a per turn basis in early game, which allows safer use of those tiles as the game goes on. I've also never seen volcano torch an adjecent tile unless the volcano square itself was already marked as poluted, so there may be a point in cleaning the corruption in the volcano tile if it's not currently emiting smoke.

On plague, it appers much more likely to strike if you have workers working disased tiles than if you don't.

There's also a starting year for plague and the same tech that stops disease in flood plains tends to put an end to plague.

Originally posted by Rhothaerill

They still don't always blow their top though. Anyone who played AU501 knows that Dominae added volcanoes to each island and upped the frequency of eruptions for the scenario. Throughout the entire game the volcanoes on my home island and the Japanese island (which quickly became my home away from home ) never once erupted. Many of the volcanoes on other islands erupted so I know it wasn't turned off.

I also never experienced plague which was supposed to hit at least once in the scenario.
    1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
    Templar Science Minister
    AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Working...
    X