Hi first time visitor..and I have a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi first time visitor..and I have a question

I would like to use part of the dinobarb scenario to make a "Lost World" map..but how do you just change what the barbarians look like to dinosaurs,or how do you change a scenario that has already been built? The difficulty level on Dinobarbs is too high for me..

In the Conquest Game Editor Program (It is a separate stand-alone), not the normal game. Once in the editor, load the scenario and follow the tabs across the top. Also be sure to 'save as' with different name before proceeding.
    The Graveyard Keeper
    Of Creation Forum
    If I can't answer you don't worry
    I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

Ok..

Thanks very much for your assistance..

Comment

Well that did not work, as when I try to play it the map is blank.. Is there a way to just change the pictures so that the barbarians look like dinosaurs?

Comment

Well, that could be done, however it seems even more complicated to move/add dino's then change the general rules tab to dino as the Barbarian and advanced Barbarians.

See, http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=111638
          The Graveyard Keeper
          Of Creation Forum
          I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

By the way the 'map' is always blank! After the blank part do a save as under a new scenario name. Now 'import' one of your already made maps or some other as 'map only'. Save again. Place what you want et al. Save.

Now when you go to start up the game, go to CIV content, find this file and load. It will work.
            The Graveyard Keeper
            Of Creation Forum
            I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

Working...
            X