All Hail!! This fine work!!

In use, it's Beautiful...

WORK!!
      The Graveyard Keeper
      Of Creation Forum
      If I can't answer you don't worry
      I'll send you elsewhere

Comment

I've enjoyed the other things you've uploaded recently. I'll enjoy this too.

Comment

Muy currado!! Bonitas vistas!!

Comment

Wonderful work Niessuh , I am thinking to add these irrigations to my own compilation.

Only a suggestion, I see them too regular, perhaps you can improve that aspect.

Para que me entiendas mejor, las formas cuadradas quizá son demasiado "cuadradas", quizá quedaría mejor introduciendo algo de irregularidad en las formas, como en las dos primeras fotos que has puesto.
            «… Santander, al marchar te diré, guarda mi corazón, que por él volveré ». // Awarded with the Silver Fleece Medal SEP/OCT 2003 by "The Spanish Civilization Site" Spanish Heroes: "Blas de Lezo Bio" "Luis Vicente de Velasco Bio" "Andrés de Urdaneta Bio" "Don Juan de Austria Bio"

Comment

Originally posted by Kramsib
              Wonderful work Niessuh , I am thinking to add these irrigations to my own compilation.

Only a suggestion, I see them too regular, perhaps you can improve that aspect.

Para que me entiendas mejor, las formas cuadradas quizá son demasiado "cuadradas", quizá quedaría mejor introduciendo algo de irregularidad en las formas, como en las dos primeras fotos que has puesto.
              The problem is that It has to follow the border because of the overlapping, if don't It becomes very messy
              Campeón 2006 Progressive Games
              civ4 mods: SCSCollateral GrayAgainstBlue ProperCrossings
              civ3 terrain: Irrigations Roads Railroads Borders Multimine Sengoku Napoleonic

Comment

incredible! one of the must-have-s
                - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Looks like the US Midwest from the air
                  Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Alguien tiene otro link? o el link del topic?

Comment

a mi me ha bajado perfectamente

Comment

The Grassland graphics look like where I live from the air. That is awsome!

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Quite good, though I do still like the irrigation mod with the farm buildings a lot.

Comment

I was about to give up and design my own...then I found these.

I like how they are much easier to sopt than the native graphics, yet maintain the ability to not take over the map, which happens with so many of the other terrain mods.

It also is much more "civilized" in appearance - it shows that the people are working the land, taming nature, and using it grow food, rather than building some ****s and just flooding the area!

Excellent work!
                              "Government isn't the solution to our problems; Government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

No, I don't have Civ4 yet...

Comment

Thank you!
                                Campeón 2006 Progressive Games
                                civ4 mods: SCSCollateral GrayAgainstBlue ProperCrossings
                                civ3 terrain: Irrigations Roads Railroads Borders Multimine Sengoku Napoleonic

Comment

Working...
                                X