Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to upgrade units in army, or remove them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to upgrade units in army, or remove them?

I have some 'acient' army, with archers and spearman, well, as time goes by, they are surprisingly still alive, so it's time to give them some new techniques.
    How can I upgrade the units within an army? you know spearman can be upgrade to infantry now.
    If not, how can I discharge an unit from an army? can I remove it from an army or even disband it?
    I want to keep the army, but some how get the latest units in it, if you know what I am talking about.

Unfortunately you cannot do either. It's one of the things with an army. Once a unit is in there, it's there for life. About the only thing that can happen to your units now is to upgrade to elite, but they won't generate any new MGLs.

Comment

Ok, at least I know what I am expecting now. thanks!

Comment

btw, is size 4 the maximum size of an army?

Comment

yup
          Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

I miss Call to Power II, there were so many 12 unit sized army combating in the field (AI has lots of them as well)

Comment

They can be disbanded for 100 shields or used to sit on newly captured cities, that are not in position to be attacked.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesyao
                btw, is size 4 the maximum size of an army?
                Yes, but only if you have built the Pentagon small wonder. Without the Pentagon the max unit size is 3.

Comment

Obsolete armies are great for quelling resistors in newly captured cities.
                  * A true libertarian is an anarchist in denial.
                  * If brute force isn't working you are not using enough.
                  * The difference between Genius and stupidity is that Genius has a limit.
                  * There are Lies, Damned Lies, and The Republican Party.

Comment

Working...
                  X