No announcement yet.

Impossible paratrooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They must be using those pyramid-shaped parachutes that Leonardo da Vinci designed.

Comment

I’ve never seen AI paratroopers or helo drops. I have seen a good number marines – wandering around on land - but never in actual amphibious assualt mode.
      "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is ... more cow bell!"

Comment

Re: Impossible paratrooper

Originally posted by Mannamagnus
        In nearly every game I play I come asross a civ attacking me with a large stack of paratroopers.
        Mind you, this is somewhere in the middle ages and when I'm ahead in tech. So there is no way anyone could already have the tech to build paratroopers.
        Can anyone explain to me what's going on?
        Oh that unit. Sure. It’s the Medieval Paratrooper available at Chivalry. The unit doesn’t so much drop from a plane as be shot over walls from a catapult.
        "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is ... more cow bell!"

Comment

Originally posted by TheArsenal
          I’ve never seen AI paratroopers or helo drops. I have seen a good number marines – wandering around on land - but never in actual amphibious assualt mode.
          You don't want to either. I have had marines show up in a few games and they are more effective than one would expect from the numbers.

Comment

I've had games where I've had a city on an island and thought, "Well, I'll leave that Rifleman there and put a couple of others on the rest of the island so that no-one can land," and forgotten entirely about the existence of Marines until I'm forcibly reminded by the sudden appearance of a distressingly well organised posse of them coming out of nowhere and taking the city with ease. They *will* do it if necessary.

Comment

Re: Re: Impossible paratrooper

Originally posted by TheArsenal

Oh that unit. Sure. It’s the Medieval Paratrooper available at Chivalry. The unit doesn’t so much drop from a plane as be shot over walls from a catapult.
              Death from above!
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I found the problem: the statue of Zeus was producing paratroopers!

I don't know how this could happen I never touched it.
                Somebody told me I should get a signature.

Comment

divine intervention... we should have known ...
                  "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Mannamagnus
                    I found the problem: the statue of Zeus was producing paratroopers!

I don't know how this could happen I never touched it.
                    The dreaded statue of Zeus paratrooper bug
                    Diderot was right!
                    Our weapons are backed with UNCLEAR WORDS!
                    Please don't go, the drones need you.

Comment

now theres a wonder that I want!
                      Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

Working...
                      X