GRAPHIC: 109 Fallout-Based resources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAPHIC: 109 Fallout-Based resources

I created this resource file for the Fallout Mod being developed on CDG. It contains 109 objects of a various nature from the Fallout Game series.

A few of the less fallout-specific resources have been added to Optimator, and the Easter Egg has been added to the Godzilla scenario as a Strategic resource to build Mothra.

I should make it clear that I am not directly involved with the Fallout Mod, and I have no idea which, if any, of the resources I have come up with will be used in it. I just made it without them even knowing and gave it to them. And now you.

Preview:
    Attached Files
    Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
    Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
    I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Download:
    Attached Files
    Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
    Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
    I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

Thanks

I have been toying with the idea of a post-apocalyptic mod, and these resources may very well come in handy

(no, I am not exactly interested in the Fallout mod, but on something more among the lines of the "after the apocalypse" scenario in Civ2)
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
      X